About Krystal Kimmel
- Industry experience beginning in 2001
- Five Star Client Satisfaction yearly award winner by Milwaukee Magazine since 2007
- Holds the record for the highest ever MLS recorded sale in the village of Shorewood of $2,287,500
- 2015 Top 5 MLS agent for sales production in Shorewood
- Produced Whitefish Bay's highest sale in 2009 of $1,700,000
- Customer Service & Sales Experience beginning in 1986
- Education: Bachelor of Arts, Millikin Univeristy, Decatur, IL
Selling your home successfully and maximizing value requires having an agent on your side who possesses numerous talents and skills - an agent who is creative, an agent with a knowledge base of the current market place and trends, an agent skilled in contracts and contract negotiations, an agent who places a high value on attention to detail and who has the sustained intensity to see a transaction through to the end. I bring all these skills to the table, along with a special personal touch.
I got into this business in 2001, not simply because I enjoyed touring homes or because I was fascinated by the real estate industry. I ventured into this business to help people.
Finding the perfect place to begin building a lifetime of memories with a spouse.
Finding the school district that best fits a child's needs.
Finding the neighborhood that meshes with a particular lifestyle.
Finding a home that is perfect for visiting grandchildren.
These aspirations are what continuously motivate me to provide the best service and value to all my clients with the utmost care and thought.
Many realtors remember only the addresses of the properties they've sold. I remember the names and the stories of the people with whom I have been so fortunate to work with.
My commitment to you:
- To provide the highest standard of personal service.
- To listen to you and do my best to meet your expectations
- To be honest and provide you with the most current market data to help you in your decision making process
- To recognize that the sale or purchase of your property is both personal and important
To treat you and your property with the utmost respect.
Whether you're looking to sell your current home, or looking for a new place to settle down I would be honored to help.